One of the perks of being a Neeva Premium member is owning a one-of-a-kind unique Neeva Premium NFT! In the future, we also plan to introduce other perks including exclusive airdrops and access to a Discord community with the Neeva Team. The links below will provide guidance on setting up your crypto wallet, getting your Neeva Premium NFT, and answer a few frequently-asked questions about NFTs.
How do I create a crypto wallet?
Neeva recommends Coinbase or MetaMask wallet, two of the most popular crypto wallets. However, you are welcome to use any wallet as long as it’s MATIC network compatible.
To create a MetaMask wallet:
- Download the MetaMask Extension for your Chrome, Brave or Firefox browser (desktop). You can also download the MetaMask mobile app.
- Pin the MetaMask Extension to your extensions bar
- Click on the MetaMask Extension at the top right corner of your browser
- Click “Get Started”
- Click “Create a Wallet”
- Finish setting up your account
For more detailed instructions, please see this helpful article on setting up your MetaMask wallet.
To create a Coinbase wallet:
- Go to coinbase.com/wallet
- Click “Download Coinbase Wallet”
- Click “Add to Chrome” (or whatever browser you are using)
- Click “Add extension” on the dialog box that pops up
- Click “Create new wallet” and follow the steps to finish setting up your wallet
How do I get my Neeva Premium NFT?
- Provide your crypto wallet ID, and you can do this by filling out your Neeva Prime Benefits Survey or sending us an email at email@example.com. This is your public ID — it starts with 0x and is followed by a string of alphanumeric characters (example below).
- Neeva will airdrop the NFT to your wallet
- You will receive a confirmation email once we’ve airdropped your NFT
Using the Coinbase Wallet Chrome Extension with an Empty Coinbase Wallet
- Download the Coinbase Wallet Chrome Extension
- Pin the Extension to your Chrome bar
- Click on the Coinbase Wallet Extension (top right corner of your browser)
- Set up your Coinbase Wallet per instructions on screen
- Click on the “Crypto” view
- Click “Add Funds”
- Hover over your username at the top left corner (above your balance)
- Click the copy icon next to your Ethereum wallet address and paste it into your Neeva Premium Benefits Survey or send it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using the Coinbase Wallet Chrome Extension with a Coinbase Wallet that is not Empty
- Click on the Coinbase Chrome Extension
- Click on the square-looking icon to the left of the arrow icon at the top (shown below)
- Click “Copy” next to your wallet address and paste it into your Neeva Prime Benefits Survey or send it to us via email at email@example.com.
What is an NFT?
An NFT (non-fungible token) is a unique, identifiable digital asset stored on the blockchain. NFTs can be pieces of digital artwork, collectibles, or even digital representations of a real-life physical asset. Ownership of an NFT is easily and uniquely verifiable due to its public listing on the blockchain.
What does it mean to "mint" an NFT?
Minting an NFT refers to the process of tokenizing the file or digital art and publishing it on the blockchain.
When will I know if I've received my Neeva Premium NFT?
The Neeva Team will send a confirmation email once your NFT has been airdropped to your crypto wallet.
Where can I see my Neeva Premium NFT?
You can see your NFTs on OpenSea. Once you connect your wallet to OpenSea, visit your profile (https://opensea.io/account) and click on the “Hidden” section. From there, you should see your Neeva Premium NFTs. If you don’t see your Neeva Premium NFTs on OpenSea, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does sharing my public crypto wallet address share any personal information about me?
When you share your crypto wallet address with Neeva, it does not allow us to make any transactions from your account. This means that we cannot take or receive any funds from your account on your behalf. We do not receive any personal information about you when you share your public wallet address.
Can I sell or trade my Neeva Premium NFT?
Yes, you can sell or trade your NFT. However, we encourage you to hold onto it because it comes with benefits unique to the Neeva Premium Membership. In the future, there will be more airdrops and other benefits including access to a Discord community with the Neeva Team.
I use Coinbase and my account has a few different addresses. Which one do I send you?
You’ll want to use the wallet address provided in the Coinbase Wallet Chrome Extension or the Coinbase Wallet mobile apps for iOS and Android. Please do not use the addresses provided on coinbase.com for receiving the Neeva Premium NFT.
How do I transfer my NFT to another wallet address?
You should be able to transfer your NFT from one wallet to another on OpenSea. Simply click on the “Transfer” button and enter the wallet address of your choice (see below). Please note, you must have the wallet with the NFT you want to transfer connected to OpenSea to see the transfer option.