Programming queries and tech-related searches can result in a wide variety of information and results. To help you quickly locate the answers you need, Neeva has Tech Filters that will categorize information for many tech queries.
There are five filters to help define the information.
- Official Docs: Official documentation from code publishers.
- Forums: Discussion forums such as StackOverflow.
- Programming Websites: Popular programming-related websites.
- Blogs: Blog sources such as Medium articles.
- Code Repos: Public code repositories such as on GitHub.
Hovering your mouse cursor over the “i” information icon will show the definition of each filter.
Clicking on a filter to narrow down the information will filter results down to only show those results that fit the definition above.