Occasionally, you may see an error message that prevents you from connecting your desired app or account to your Neeva account. Sometimes fixing the issue can be as simple as closing your browser and trying again, so try that first. If that doesn't help, check out the types of accounts below for more information on certain errors.
Advanced Protection Program
If your Google account is enrolled in Google's Advanced Protection Program, you'll see an error message when you try to connect it to your Neeva account. It will usually say the following:
Error 400: policy_enforced
Advanced Protection prevented your Google Account from signing in. This security feature stops most non-Google apps and services from accessing your data to keep your account protected.
At this time, Google accounts enrolled in the Advanced Protection Program cannot be connected to Neeva accounts.
Other Error Messages
When connecting a Google account, you may see an error message similar to “failed to find XXXXXXXXX in this state store”. If this message appears, try the following steps:
- Sign out of your Neeva account
- Quit your browser
- Reopen your browser
- Sign back into your Neeva account
- Attempt to connect the account again
If you’re still having trouble after those steps, please use the Feedback button on your Neeva home or send an email to email@example.com to let us know!
Why can’t I see certain content from Notion in Neeva?
When you connect your Notion account to Neeva, you are asked to give Neeva access permission to your existing pages. When you create a new top-level page in Notion, access permission won’t be given to Neeva by default. If you’d like your content to be discoverable in Neeva, whether new content or content that you haven’t shared with Neeva before, you’ll need to share it with Neeva via the Share menu in Notion. To do so, follow these steps:
- Visit the top-level page that you’d like to make discoverable in Neeva. Click the “Share” link that is located in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click “Add people, emails, groups, or integrations”.
- When the modal appears, select Neeva under the “Select an integration” section or type in “Neeva” into the search bar.
- Give the Neeva integration “Can edit” access and click “Invite”. A successful integration will look like this