Instructions for individual browsers can be found below. Additionally, you can learn how to set Neeva as your default search engine on your mobile device here.
If you don't see Neeva as an option, just click Add to the right of Other search engines.
Neeva can be set as the default search engine in the Vivaldi browser. Neeva and Vivaldi share a commitment to building products that are private and put the customer first. For more information about our partnership with Vivaldi, check out our Blog post.
To set Neeva as your default search engine in Vivaldi, follow these steps:
- Select “Preferences” from your Vivaldi menu.
- Select “Search” in the Preferences menu.
- From either the dropdown menu at the top, or the list of available search engines at the bottom, select Neeva.
The same process can be used for the default search engine in a Vivaldi Private Window. Please note, you can still set Neeva as your default search engine in Vivaldi if you don't have a Neeva account, but you will need to create one in order to get our 100% ad-free, private search experience.
Neeva is not a supported search engine in Opera's list of default search engines. For now, you can set up a shortcut on Opera.
To set Neeva as a search shortcut on Opera, please follow the steps below:
- Visit Opera's settings page (opera://settings/searchEngines?search=search+engine),
- Under "Other search engines", click "Add"
- Under "Search engine", type "Neeva"
- Under "Keyword", choose any keyword or letter, i.e. "n"
- Under "URL", enter the following URL: https://neeva.com/search?q=%s
Once you've added Neeva, you can enter your keyword into the address bar to start your search. For example, if your keyword is "n", type "n" to start your search on Neeva (see below).