Setting your device language will change the language shown in the Neeva app on both iOS and Android devices. To update your device’s language, follow the steps below.
- Tap to open your Settings.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Language & Region.
- Tap iPhone Language.
- On the next screen, choose your preferred language, as shown below.
- Confirm your selection.
Please note, changing your device’s language will require your device to restart.
- Open your Settings.
- Tap System.
- Tap Languages & input.
- Tap Languages, where the current language will be displayed.
- Tap Add a language.
- From the list, select a language and choose a dialect (if applicable).