Select a topic below to discover more information about the Neeva Extension:
- Does the Neeva Extension block trackers from Google Analytics?
- Should I disable other extensions to use the Neeva Extension?
- Does the Neeva Extension collect data on the websites I visit?
- What do the Neeva Extension permissions mean?
Does the Neeva Extension block trackers from Google Analytics?
As part of Neeva’s mission to put you back in control of your digital information, we block third-party trackers through our Neeva Extension. We also block parts of Google Analytics requests as part of our tracker protection. In the past, Google Analytics has been used to target users with advertisements from sites where Google Analytics was being used. As a result, we block some of these requests in order to reduce potential privacy leaks for customers.
Should I disable other extensions to use the Neeva Extension?
Does the Neeva Extension collect data on the websites I visit?We do not log any information about sites you visit using the Neeva Extension. The extension looks at the content of the web page you are viewing to disable trackers that are trying to send your data to third parties.
- "Read your browsing history” means the extension has permission to read your browsing history.
- "Change your search settings to neeva.com” means Neeva becomes your default search engine.
- "Communicate with cooperating websites” means that the Neeva Web Application needs to communicate with the Neeva Web Extension to be able to open Neeva search in Incognito mode.